Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have an million dollar Idea!

Let's mix several of the greatest musics ever into one super-duper musics! You love it when there is that weird robot voice in all your raps, right? Ok, now do you like screamy metal-ish mall emo stuff? Holy fuck you love it too! Now what if you mixed that shit with mother fucking O-town? Ill tell you what if, you would have a musical genre that would render all other genres obsolete. It will be like an orgy of awesomeness in your fucking brain....
Well guess what, a gang of meth addled kids from butt-fucking who cares beat me to it. And you know what, I think I'm gonna let them have it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when it said pants off, i totally took my pants off.

Chadillac Iverlade said...

holy fuck! I was recently shown this. My buddy said to me. "chad, you have to hear the worst music ever made" and he showed me these guys!