Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Votes are in...



A face tattoo it is! I do have to say I'm pretty happy only six of you wanted me to kill myself, that would suck. I have decided to put the fate of my face in your hands by asking you "what should I get tattooed on my face?". The comments section is open so feel free to post your suggestions there (no anonymous comments you pussies). I would also like to Congratulate "El Scumador" on correctly identifying the photo of the dude with his brains all over his room as Dead the (former) front man of the band Mayhem. Your prize is pending since I cant bring our pal and his band mate Euronymous back from Valhalla to play a private show for Easter dinner. Perhaps an even better tidbit of news, is that the man responsible for the death of Euronymous and (alleged) multiple church burnings has been released on parole, the man behind black metal's legendary Burzum and all round good guy Mr. Varg Vikernes. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that the follow-up to 1999's Hliðskjálf is on its way.




1 comment:

eh mon said...

get a giant steamer right across your forhead. just a big piece of shit.