Friday, December 5, 2008

I don't want to come off like a douche but...

I see these little blue gloves all over the fucking place.
I know where they come from too, the VPD uses them to protect themselves from blood, shit, jizz or whatever harmful fluid they may come in contact with when subduing a perpetrator. That's awesome, I would wear them too but when I am done with them I would pick them the fuck up off the front step of the apartment I used to smash the perp's face on and put them in the garbage. Don't get me wrong, I think the environment sucks, but I also think that a glove covered in shit might me a risk to children (who I cannot stand), animals, stupid people ect. Do you think that the VPD would be syked if, after skating a spot, I left behind a couple pairs of little blue gloves? Fuck no, they would fuck me up and take me to jail for littering. I'm just saying if you make a mess clean it the fuck up. Wow, I am a douche...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..sorry Nate, I use those blue gloves to beat off, then throw them out the window.

Anonymous said...

you are a butt cunt.